High levels of transparency are essential to the accountability and functioning of organizations like LoopWorks that employ highly participatory decision-making processes. Thus, financial, strategic and operational information will be readily available to stakeholders. Follow the links below for PDF versions of documents.
- Rethinking Transportation, ATRA's report on the dream of fast, safe and clean transportation.
- Transportation Options Through a PRT Lens outlines transit factors and tradeoffs.
- Transit Area Traffic Analysis (2019)
- How ARUP arrived at their ATN projected cost.
- A hardware design selected due to its small size, low price, and public domain availability.
- How does Dual Mode Compare with Personal Rapid Transit? by J. E. Anderson, Ph.D., Retired P. E.
- The Future of High-Capacity Personal Rapid Transit by J. E. Anderson, Ph.D. Faster speeds (up to 100 mph) and closer spacing (down to 0.5 seconds) can move over 7000 cabs per hour on 1 guideway.
- The Business Plan of PRT company Intelligent Transportation Network System (ITNS) was used in creating the LoopWorks Business Plan.
- Doughnut Economics offers a radically new compass for guiding global development, government policy, and corporate strategy, and sets new standards for what economic success looks like. (See image.)
Awakening the Dreamer is an online video course that looks at the challenging state of the world, and helps one discover opportunities to create a new future.
- “Reinventing Organizations” by Frederic Laloux presents examples of decentralized organizations and how they work.
- A Memorandum of Understanding that invites the City of Milpitas to become an Anchor Owner was delivered to the City Council on March 19, 2019, and has received letters of support.
- Articles of Incorporation with the State of California establishing LoopWorks as a "Non-profit Mutual Benefit Corporation".
- Bylaws of LoopWorks (about 30 pages of how we run the enterprise).
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) of LoopWorks provided by the IRS.
- Statement of Information filed with California Secretary of State.
- 4-minute video introduction to the Milpitas PRT project (high definition and low definition)
- A poster that shows station locations, guideway routing, vehicle appearance, and project data
- An introductory Slide Presentation (8 pages) for residents and local businesses in PDF format
- Pitch deck for investors
- Wide-area coverage with PRT clearly presented
- 4 BART stations = $7B = 800 PRT stations
- In August of 2019, the Milpitas PRT project was publicly introduced; here is the 1.5-hour video
- 10-minute video presentation for Sierra Club, Loma Prieta Chapter
- 45-minute video presentation with Q&A for Sierra Club, Guadalupe Group
- 3-minute introduction to PRT on the Thom Hartmann Program
Procedures and Forms
- Draft grant application written in 2013 that includes additional background.
- The 2020 SVCE grant application to their Innovation Onramp program.
- The Logic Model for 2021 SVCE grant application.
- Spring 2021 grant application to SVCE's Innovation Onramp program.
- Video introduction to Spring 2021 grant application.
- Investment application submitted to At One Ventures.